koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Acquisitions does not work; can't add supplier

From: MK Lee
Subject: [Koha-win32] Acquisitions does not work; can't add supplier
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:55:14 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

I have set up Koha on below platform but have problems in using its Acquisitions module. I already defined fund and budget but Koha keeps prompting me "You must define a budget". I also cannot find the boxes for searching suppliers and adding new supplier information. Any ideas, please?

Koha version: 2.2.8
OS version (from 'uname -a'): Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Perl version: 5.008008
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.22, for Win32 (ia32)
Apache version: 2.2.4

Thank you
Doris Lee

無限電郵儲存量,你就無需再擔心收件箱儲存空間會否過量! 立即使用Yahoo! Mail