koha-win32

[Koha-win32] RE: Koha-win32 Digest, Vol 19, Issue 9

From: John Choo
Subject: [Koha-win32] RE: Koha-win32 Digest, Vol 19, Issue 9
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Monica,

Sorry, I've mistaken this error for my other machine. This is not an
intranet firewall problem. If it's a firewall problem, you'll still see the
z39.50 servers, but when you search it will give an error.

I encountered this problem you are facing and reinstalled Yaz. Everything
was ok after that. I installed yaz_2.1.44.exe. Give it a try.

Regards,
john