koha-win32

[Koha-win32] marc test fails at default values

From: Alaoui Youssef
Subject: [Koha-win32] marc test fails at default values
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:59:36 -0700

hi, just loaded koha 228 on xp and am getting marc "items" tab failure.  read up on it in the user guide, but no reference as to how to change said values or even where to look.  (w32 interface is different than the linux installation)

closest I've come to a solution is this nabble thread:

with a great suggestion at the end by Olugbenga Adara MCP from Nigeria.

I went to look for that screen in my brand new installation of koha and found a 500 error where the "edit subfields" control should be.

am I missing a script somewhere?  here's the intranet link:

so,
  does koha win32 load with a marc error?

I have apache 224, and Koha version:   2.2.8
OS version : Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Perl version: 5.008008
MySQL version: mysql Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for Win32

Thanks so much,

Youssef Alaoui
Library Tech
New College of California