RE: oops - grammar mistake (l4-hurd.html)

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: oops - grammar mistake (l4-hurd.html)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:52:24 -0700

Hi Zeno,
 The page looks great and many thanks for sending it to us. I will be sure it gets on the website. I speak American as a native and I reckon you get fewer complaints on your english than I do. lol (laughing out loud). If you have other stuf you would like to see on the website just send it to us. We should have a staging area in a few days.

Jim