L4, chmacos and hurd

From: Laurent Mallet
Subject: L4, chmacos and hurd
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:27:01 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi,

Sorry for my poor english and thanks for your patience to read this message

I am Ellis and i am discovering the code of the mini os chmacos which is
based on L4 microkernel and i am finding this could be a good starting point to
l4-hurd...
But to have a good beginning, it lacks some documentation too. So I am
trying to commentchacmos in french to make easyer to read it and later in
english ...

This is the birth of l4-hurd but we need to organize the task with :
1/ A good documentation
2/ A website : people which make this project visible.
3/ A roadmap (detailled)
4/ Groups which can organize the differents tasks.

I am observing the openbeos project and find this project very alive and
interesting. I thinkthis could be a good example for this project.

Laurent mallet aka ellis
address@hidden