Fluke

From: Neal H. Walfield
Subject: Fluke
Date: 28 May 2002 16:28:35 +0200

Next week, I will be joining the L4 team at Karlsruhe for the summer.
The plan is to try to port the Hurd to the L4 architecture.  My
initial impression is that this will mostly consist of finding the
appropriate IPC primitives, i.e. layering a subset of the Mach IPC API
onto L4.  I remember that you said that someone had started a port of
the Hurd to the Fluke microkernel developed at Utah.  Could you share
some of those experiences with us and perhaps any code that is
relevant and still lying around?

Thanks,
Neal