I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE ASAP!!!!!

From: MRS AISHAT ABUBAKAR
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE ASAP!!!!!
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 05:22:05

DEAR  FRIEND ,

Assalamalekum!!!!!

I am Mrs Aishat Abubakar cousin and personal assistant to Ex-Nigeria
Head of state Late Gen. Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June
1998. Sometime in 1998 before his death, He entrusted to me the
sum of US$20.5m ( Twenty million, five Hundred thousand US dollars)
which we deposited with a security company which I will disclose
to you later as a diplomatic consignment.

These money was meant for campaign for his self succession bid.
Unfortunately, he died before actualization of his aspiration. This
amount of US$ 20.5m entrusted to me by my Boss due to the trust
and confidence he had on me is known to me and his first son Mohammed
Abacha who is currentely under detention by the present Nigerian
government for excesses of his father during his tenure alone.

In agreement with Mohammed Abacha, I write to solicit your assistance
to transfer this sum of US$ 20.5m to your bank account for subsequent
disbursement between you and us. We are soliciting for your assistance
because the present Nigerian goverment are freezing any bank account
traceable to the late Ex-Headof state's family and relatives.

For your assistance, we have agreed to compensate you with 20% of
the total sum (US$20.5m) while 80% is for us. The major part of
our share of 80% shall be use for investment overseas in areas you
may direct us after we have secured the freedom of Mr Mohammed.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free as we have
 maped out strategies for a successful transaction with the security
company, which I will disclose to you later. Endeavour to keep this
transaction absolutely secrete.

This transaction is expected to be concluded within 14
working days. If you are interested, I would want to you to contact
meimmediately through my email address.

Finally, it will interest you to know that I got your
contact address through the Internet based on that I
didn't want anybody to know about this business expect you just
for the confidentiality and security purpose.

Thank you for your anticipated kind understanding and
urgent positive response.

Best regards,

Mrs Aishat Abubakar.

N:B.
Please I need your phone and fax number for easy communication,and
your full contact detailed information for prossesing all the realivant
documents.