Re: keeping track of thread ids

From: Daniel Wagner
Subject: Re: keeping track of thread ids
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:19:03 +0200

After thinking a bit more on this the matter resolved into following:

1. The root task has to create the threads
2. If task decide to die, it has to ask the root task for deletion
   (ThreadControl)

So the root task can hold a list of used/free thread ids.  I wonder
why I didn't see that earlier.

cheers,
daniel