Re: Documentation generation patch

From: Tomasz Gajewski
Subject: Re: Documentation generation patch
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:11:05 +0200

Hi all.

A couple of weeks ago I've sent a patch about generating
documentation and ... nothing.

I thought that one of following things happen:

* patch will be used

* someone will comment and suggest some changes

* someone will tell me it sucks and that it won't be used

I expected any response and I got nothing.

The same thing about my other post about memory management. It would
be really nice if someone commented it in any way even by saying that
is not a problem and I am wrong.

Regards
Tomasz Gajewski