Re: Documentation generation patch

From: Barry deFreese
Subject: Re: Documentation generation patch
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:52:26 -0700

José Salavert Torres wrote:

* someone will comment and suggest some changes

Hi, what about making a lyx document?, it can be exported to tex too.
I haven't seen your patch, maybe some organization is needed in the developement?

Send opinons.

I can't make testing because pistachio doesn't compiles for now in my powerpc.

I will look into the code in the future to write docs so help me in documenting.
--
José Salavert Torres

E-mail: address@hidden, address@hidden
Web: http://www.telefonica.net/web/josator

Dvorak rulez!!!

Jose,

Have you looked at the l4ka site to compile for PPC? There are some pretty specific things you must do to get it compiled on that platform.

--
Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.