laden/loader.c check_region() typo

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: laden/loader.c check_region() typo
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:11:18 -0600

In laden's check_region() function (in loader.c) I believe there's a
typo.  As far as I can tell, `start' and `end' denote a half open memory
region and so it should be valid for end to equal an already defined
region's start address (assuming it satisfies all the other conditions).

I expect it only makes a difference if you list a module which exists in
memory immediately prior to another module, after the second module in
the boot loader's module list (though I'm not completely knowledged on
the code yet).

Patch included.

--
Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>