Re: Supporting POSIX *users* (was: Re: Does supporting POSIX application

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: Re: Supporting POSIX *users* (was: Re: Does supporting POSIX applications require ACLs?)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:59:24 +0200

Ok, if you all cool down a bit (where "you all" is mostly Alfred and
Jonathan), let me point out that you seem to want the same:

Alfred says we should use most of POSIX, but not the features which are
insecure.

Jonathan says we should not use the POSIX features which are insecure, but
does not say anything about the rest.  To me it seems he doesn't mind using
it.

So how about we agree on this and have a constructive discussion instead of a
flame war?

Thank you for your attention.
Bas