Re: Let's do some coding :-)

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Let's do some coding :-)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:35:16 +0200

   All: I am responding only to a valid discussion topic here, not to
   the general Troll that contained it.

You really have a strange meaning of the word `troll', I'm trying to
find a middle ground between us, you keep on spewing out lies about
what I wrote, and caling me names.

   > ,----
   > | Emperor Alfred says: well, it's okay to be naked in public. Just
   > | ignore it.
   > |
   > | Hey, if you are an exhibitionist, go for it. Just don't connect to
   > | the public network, because when you do you create pain for everyone
   > | else in the world. Freedom comes with responsibility.
   > `----

   The quoted statement above was a response to Alfred's suggestion
   that it is okay at some point to simply ignore known architectural
   security issues and get on with shipping a system. I hope that
   Alfred was simply repeating a widely held view. I do not know if he
   actually believes this view himself.

I don't belive that view since I didn't claim it to begin with. I have
now on several occasions clarified for you what I ment, including Bas.