Re: Design goals

From: prikulis
Subject: Re: Design goals
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:48:30 +0200 (EET)

I am not a developer yet, but in my opinion a program, operating system
should be adequate to some standards. If a device or program is tied to
some standard, in my opinion, it is easyer for people to design programs
for it or run already available programs for it. As a user I would choose
a system with the greatest amount of available programs.

Regards,
Janka