Re: About social balances

From: Benno
Subject: Re: About social balances
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 04:24:19 +1100

On Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 18:04:57 +0100, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>Then what Australian law has isn't anything close to dorit moraux.
>Which goes a longer way than simple attribution.

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my expression earlier, as you have misunderstood
me. Australian law provides 3 specifics rights:

1/ Right to attribution.
2/ Right to not have work mis-attributed.
3/ Right to prevent others from interfering with the integrity of the work.

Hopefully that is clearer.

Cheers,

Benno