Re: the deadly hypercube of death, or: handling permissions

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: the deadly hypercube of death, or: handling permissions
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:49:30 +0200

Scribit Christopher Nelson dies 27/04/2006 hora 09:36:
> I am writing a database.  I want to be able to both read keys from the
> file, and update them.

But are you going to exchange capabilities for that? We are talking
about permissions where we exchange capabilities, and we want to be able
to generate downgraded capabilities.

Even if you have R/W capabilities on files, you'll want to give at least
read-only capabilities. But when you have a connection on a database,
I'm not sure you'll give downgraded capabilities for that.

Specifically,
Nowhere man
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A