Re: How to add confinement to the Hurd?

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: How to add confinement to the Hurd?
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 06:20:14 +0200

Scribit Marcus Brinkmann dies 01/05/2006 hora 05:30:
> Well, without a TC chip in the system the system-implemented
> confinement check relies on the good will of the machine owner.

Which is way more than needed in some use cases of confinement.

> Do you know how "secure booting" works?

I think I know remotely. But I'll gladly read an extensive description
of the process, and I'm absolutely sure it would be a beneficial to some
discussions about TC and Hurd.

Curiously,
Nowhere man
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A