Virtualization and constructor (was Re: Part 2: System Structure)

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Virtualization and constructor (was Re: Part 2: System Structure)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:05:24 +0200

Scribit Marcus Brinkmann dies 15/05/2006 hora 22:02:
> > But that's a very personal judgment, with no obvious link with GNU
> > philosophy. You're free, then, to make no effort to help actively to
> > support computer competition, but it's no reason for the Hurd to
> > avoid supporting it.
> I agree.  That would not be a good reason.

If we agree on that, I have no problem anymore on the subject.

Could you also tell me what you think about the link between
virtualization and constructor, in the light of my proposal on this
issue? Do you still think, if constructor is implemented the way I
describe it, that they are incompatible (and I agree with you that
virutalization is indeed a very important feature, for many reasons)?

Happily,
Nowhere man
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A