Re: Challenge: Find potential use cases for non-trivial confinement

From: Sam Mason
Subject: Re: Challenge: Find potential use cases for non-trivial confinement
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:19:36 +0100

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 03:14:04PM +0200, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> If you remove the "non-trivial", I agree. :-)  I think this can easily be
> implemented using trivial confinement as well, though.  Or am I missing
> something?

No, I think you got it right.  I just didn't realise how little trust
there has to be between the parties for non-trivial confinement to
be needed.

I've also realised that I don't really understand who pays for the
resources in the different versions of confinement.  I guess it's time
for some more reading.

  Sam