Re: List alive

From: Neal H. Walfield
Subject: Re: List alive
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:44:35 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

At Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:43:57 -0400,
Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
> I have just realized that I have seen on traffic on this list since
> March, and only two notes in 2008 altogether. Is this list still alive?

As Sam said, it sounds like you've missed some messages.  You can find
the archives here:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/l4-hurd/

However, that does not necessarily answer your question.  It is true
that there has not been much traffic on this list.  I've used the list
for some status reports regarding Viengoos, but not, perhaps
unfortunately, much more.  If you have questions or comments about a
next generation Hurd, this is still the best way to reach the
interested parties.  If you have questions or comments about Viengoos,
this is also the right place for them.

Neal