Re: Contributing to Hurd

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: Contributing to Hurd
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:39:00 +0530

> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 6:12 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hm... I don't want to discourage anyone from Viengoos development; but
> there are two things you need to keep in mind:

> ..SNIP....

> Having said that, Viengoos is a very interesting and important project
> -- you are very welcome to contribute :-) Just trying to avoid
> misapprehension...

Hey Antrik,

I understood your point :)

I still want to go with viengoos. I think all the time spent in
reading and understanding viengoos will be an investment, no matter
how hard it is it will still worth the time  rather then developing a
working and outdated kernel. 22 years are more than enough for a
reason to start working on a new kernel.

Thanks

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/