Re: Contributing to Hurd

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: Contributing to Hurd
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:15:49 +0530

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Da Zheng <address@hidden> wrote:

>> On 10-4-22 下午3:26, Sergiu Ivanov wrote:

>> Emacs is about 10 years older and is still actively developed :-)

> GNU Emacs actually is more than 20 years old and Emacs has even a
> longer history:-)

Right Zheng,  Emacs existed before GNU IIRC, it was written in some
TECO macros by RMS himself in MIT AI Lab.

BTW, I have printed out Viengoos reference guide, critique of GNU Hurd
and another article titled 30 years of memory mismanagement are enough
and spiral binded them :) ,  will start reading ...

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/