libann-users

Re: [libann-users] wordFreq output?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [libann-users] wordFreq output?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:26:50 +0800

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 11:12:31PM -0400, Bart Muzzin wrote:
     Hi,

     I'm attempting to port libann to MSVC++ .NET 2003. The library itself
ported
     with relatively few changes (most of the changes were the use of log/exp
     with an int, as math.h in msvc has both of these with a float and double,
     but no int, so it is ambiguous). Anyhow, I'm working on porting the
examples
     to make sure everything is working with the library, starting with
wordFreq.

     I've got it actually doing its thing, but when it finishes, it just creates
     a directory "11111111111111..." and copies all the files into it. What is
     the expected behaviour (as I assume this isn't it :)).

In this case, the net decided that all the files belong in the same
class.  It's supposed to create as many directories as classes, and
copy the files into the appropriate dirs.

     Thanks,
     Bart Muzzin

     P.S. When I was porting I had a compile error with a function in
     Kohonen.cc:~106:

     int
     Kohonen::getNodeFromCoords(int x, int y) const
     {
        int node = node*x + y;
     }

     What is this function supposed to do?

This is clearly nonsense.   The function is never called and can be
deleted.

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://wwwkeys.pgp.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.