Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.78 release soon?

From: Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.78 release soon?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:26:23 +0200

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 11:08, Burkhard Plaum wrote:
> What I noticed is that cdio_eject_media() doesn't always work (so I
> disabled my eject-buttons for gmerlin again). After researching a bit, I
> found, that *reliable* cdrom ejecting seems to be far from trivial. Are
> there any plans to improve this?
I could try to integrate my code from libunieject, but that might not be that
easy after all (unieject also handled pmount-mounted partitions for
instance).

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...