Re: [Libcdio-devel] Can't compile CVS HEAD

From: Steven M. Schultz
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Can't compile CVS HEAD
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 08:27:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, R. Bernstein wrote:

> Okay, I'm often wrong. The next thing thing is to unconditionally add
>
> #include sys/types.h
>
> inside cd-eject.c if that works, then one needs to figure out why
> HAVE_SYS_TYPES is not defined. I have this in my include/cdio/cdio_config.h:

        I had to include, as you saw, "config.h" myself - there apparently
        is a path thru the .h files that can avoid getting HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
        defined.

> However having written all of this. That particular program
> cdio-eject.c is after all just an *example* program. It's not all that

        Exactly - it is just a sample/example program so I just quietly
        added <sys/types.h> and didn't bother sending in a patch.

        I would put a

#include <sys/types.h>

        at the top and be done with it.

        At most