Re: [Libcdio-devel] Can't compile CVS HEAD

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Can't compile CVS HEAD
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:50:52 -0400

Although you are correct that #include <sys/types.h> would probably
cover the majority of the cases, it never hurts to find out what's
going on.

It looks like HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H wasn't written to cdio_config.h and now
that's needed. And read.h should include sys/types.h if it needs it in
some cases.

I've tested this out on my absolute favorite OSX box. Thanks!