Re: [Libcdio-devel] buffer overrun in cd-info and iso-info and a release

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] buffer overrun in cd-info and iso-info and a release?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:54:06 -0600

    a suggestion has come up about whether to put out a release.

Well, I guess now is the time to reraise the question of GPLv3.

After much effort with the mplayer sources and people, they changed that
single line on their web site that was implying it was GPLv2-only.  As
far as I know none of the other packages are GPLv2-only.

karl