[Libcdio-devel] building libcdio from cvs

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] building libcdio from cvs
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 23:48:29 -0500

The short story is this should be fixed now.

The longer story is that automake now wants "gettextize" to be run
beforehand (for reasons I don't understand and probably don't want to
understand). And it looks as though an endearing aspect of automake is
that when it fails it keeps quiet about it. You can however see the
errors if you run it with --verbose.