[Libcdio-devel] isrc API?

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] isrc API?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:53:57 -0400

Hello again!

cdrdao.c and bincue.c both save the ISRC codes. I have found the Nero ISRC codes as well. I have written the code to save the Nero ISRC codes. There's only one problem. Although cdrdao.c and bincue.c have been saving ISRC codes for a while, there's no API to access the ISRC codes! What do people think about the following API?

char *cdio_get_track_isrc(CdIo_t *cd, track_t track);

I'm guessing it should follow the pattern of cdio_get_mcn and strdup the string?

Rob