Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio docs not building due to missing gpl.texi

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio docs not building due to missing gpl.texi
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:01:26 -0400

R. Bernstein wrote:
Robert William Fuller writes:
> Just a heads up that the docs directory is not building with the latest > CVS because gpl.texi is no longer in the repository, yet it is still a > dependency in the Makefile. > Fixed now. Thanks.

Thanks for fixing cdio_private.h (from Cdio_t* to void*). I wonder how I missed that.... Also, now I see the purpose of .cvsignore! I wondered why when I did a "cvs diff" it was showing ?testpregap, but not ?testtoc.

NEWS should have something about cdio_get_track_isrc for image files, and ISRC support for NRG?