Re: [Libcdio-devel] update

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] update
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:44:51 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for all the good work and informationon raw P-W reading and
formatted Q reading.

As for GSoC, the student proposal deadline has finished and the program is
in the phase where people are ranking student proposals. Nothing was
submitted regarding libcdio. So perhaps better luck next year, I guess.