Re: [Libcdio-devel] RFC: Savannah issue bug #35745

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] RFC: Savannah issue bug #35745
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:20:15 -0400

I have made the changes to reduce the number of leading underscores in C
pre-processor headers suggested in Savannah bug 35745 . __CDIO__ remains
though.

In some cases I've regularized th names by including leading directory
names, e.g. CDIO_ECMA_167_H vs ECMA_167_H.

As has been pointed out, some of these names might have been used outside.
So if this causes a problem, I'd like to know about it to correct.

Thanks.