Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-0.92 PPA Ubuntu

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio-0.92 PPA Ubuntu
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:51:03 -0400

Okay I was missing something.  Apparently, to vote for it, you log in
and then click on the green colored text that says "This bug affects 3
people. Does this bug affect you?"  It then pops up a little yes or no
thingy which you click.  After that, it displays a spin cursor for a
while before coming back with an error message:  "Error Timeout error,
please try again in a few minutes."

Rob