Re: [Libcdio-devel] Fedora bug report concerning CD-TEXT

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Fedora bug report concerning CD-TEXT
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 09:43:15 -0400

The commit message has been updated in that branch. Following
http://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/ the first line is short while the
subsequent lines after the 2nd blank line have a more thorough description.

This was "force-pushed" into the parsing-CD-Text-short-fields branch to get
that new commit message in.

One way I would like libcdio to be different than say cdrdao is that what
goes on is discussed more openly (mission accomplished here), and that the
commit messages summarize that discussion and point the full discussion.