Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD_MSF_FORMAT vs LBA on NetBSD
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:25:54 -0500

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 1:58 PM Thomas Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i wrote:
> > > Rocky once forced libcdio commit permissions on me. (Frightening.)
>
> Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> > I assume that was a typo for Delighting
>
> You should be frightened too. :))

One wonderful thing about git is that it's very hard to *totally* mess up
the history. And because git repositories are disributed in the same way
that blockchains work, there are multiple copies with that have essentially
all of the history. In fact, I have three of them myself on different
computers.

So as the saying goes: anything that doesn't hurt us, helps us.

For example i forgot how to create a new branch and dug out old attempts