Re: [Libcdio-devel] check_cue.sh failing with cdda_4_5 image on MinGW

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] check_cue.sh failing with cdda_4_5 image on MinGW
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 13:41:19 +0200

Hi,

Pete Batard wrote:
> I guess I have to apologize for making you waste your time here,

Not really. I think the correctness of lib/driver/MSWindows needs
to be checked.

But now i slowly realize how much i was mislead to look into it for
cd-info's inspection of .cue/.bin files.

> ++ WARN: image D:/Projects/libcdio/test/data/cdda_4_5.bin size (10) not
> multiple of blocksize (2352)
> And once you use an actual cdda.bin duplicate for cdda_4_5.bin, then the
> test passes...

So i now understand that the two track info lines stem from
test/data/cdda_4_5.cue and the leadout line stems from the size of the
misinterpreted symbolic link file.

The MSWindows driver would have to be checked by putting the .cue/.bin
data onto a real CD medium and to inspect this CD by cd-info.

I expect that the attempt to obtain track start addresses will cause
failure.
The Leadout start might be readable correctly, but possibly cd-info
will not get that far.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas