Re: [Libcdio-devel] Hindsight is 2020 - Let's sort multiextents at last

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Hindsight is 2020 - Let's sort multiextents at last
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 20:48:14 +0100

On 2020.05.24 17:00, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 9:36 AM Thomas Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

branch pragmatic-multiextent-2020 has now passed all my experiments
which master would pass.
Insofar i propose to merge it.

Merge it then, unless anyone objects.

Okay, I applied the branch then.

Note that (because we can't force-update) I didn't exactly merge it, as I removed the last 2 fixes, that were about things that got overlooked in the commit that introduced multiextents, and instead merged these 2 commits into that one and then applied each individual commit to master (apply patch serial). The end result is exactly the same as if the branch had been merged, but it removes commits that weren't supposed to exist in the first place.

Regards,

/Pete