libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] Moving to git.

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: [libcvd-members] Moving to git.
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 11:23:30 +0100 (BST)

I've done a git-cvsimport and uploaded the git repository to savannah. git cvsimport seems to work much better than it used to when I looked a few years ago. It has preserved all the old tags.

git repository:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/git/?group=libcvd

gitweb:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libcvd.git

If you are have commit access to the CVS repository, then the git repository should just work with your current credentials. Please don't add anything further to the CVS repository.

Please let me know if anything is broken with the git import ASAP!

The main problem seems to be that git doesn't do modules in the same way as CVS (you just make a different repository), so there is currently no GVars git repository. In other words, gvars is still in CVS.

-Ed

--
Edward Rosten                     Machine Intelligence Laboratory
http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258          Department of Engineering