[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:39:29 +0200
A small tour of what remains to fix in tutorial:
- cecil/array_of_references: I think there is a problem in the dynamic linking resolution. Certainly something forgotten when Dominique inlined the dynamic linking.
- external/C++: a call to gcc -x c hence the C++ libraries are not linked in.
- get_text: should be fixed??
- language: o.O I need an actual C wizard! :-(
- number: should be fixed??
- plugin/mini_gtk: missing declarations in .h, fixed in an upcoming commit
I'll look at those "should be fixed" tests, maybe a problem in ET's checkout?
I'll also look at cecil/array_of_references.
For the other remaining problems: please help! (esp. language… I don't have the slightest idea on what can be the problem).
Cyril ADRIAN (from office)
- [Liberty-eiffel] tutorial,
Cyril ADRIAN <=