liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] GNUstep

From: Hans Zwakenberg | Ocean Consulting GmbH
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] GNUstep
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 19:55:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Germán,

GNUstep certainly looks nice!   That other proposal of yours (EiffelFOX) also looks nice and would have the advantage that a lot work is done already....  It would be a matter of adapting the wrapper to the latest version of both the compiler and the FOX Toolkit.  Also, FOX seems to be more open-minded towards non-*NIX operating systems as well...
Having said that, perhaps it would be better to put EiffelFOX on an entirely new foundation by using plugins, at least so if this project is going to be ressurected?

Cheers
Hans