liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GNU was accepted for the Summer of Code 2016

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GNU was accepted for the Summer of Code 2016
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 12:54:26 +0100

Hi Check,

@all: Check is interested in doing a GSoC project for LibertyEiffel,
especially doing an Eclipse plugin to have an easy-to-use IDE. In case
you have any suggestions or feature requests for this, let him know.

Am Sonntag, den 06.03.2016, 09:59 +0100 schrieb Check Nyah:

>         Maybe collect a bit more input and then come up
>         with a project proposal as a page in the LibertyEiffel wiki
>         [2].
>

> I am currently working on the proposal and will share it with you this
> week

looking forward to read it. Tell me if I shall create an wiki account
for you.

> Thank you for the information. I will get started on the code ASAP and
> let you know if anything comes up. I will like to know if you are
> regularly on IRC at #gnu so we could discuss better.

Never been in #gnu till now. But maybe #liberty-eiffel on freenode is
possible. I am quite frequently there.

Regards,
Rapha