liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GNU was accepted for the Summer of Code 2016

From: Check Nyah
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] GNU was accepted for the Summer of Code 2016
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:41:59 +0100

Hi Raphael,

@all: Check is interested in doing a GSoC project for LibertyEiffel,
especially doing an Eclipse plugin to have an easy-to-use IDE. In case
you have any suggestions or feature requests for this, let him know.

I am currently making edits to the document I shared with you I should be done with this proposal by the end of today. I will to get some links to the project Eclipse Eiffel development tools(EDT) started some years ago. I should get some inspiration on the implementation.

Thanks,
Nyah