liberty-eiffel

Re: Intro for newbie

From: Oleg Terentiev
Subject: Re: Intro for newbie
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 17:33:26 +0700

- все

Thank you a lot! I haven't read about Gobo Eiffel. MIT license if fine: open-sourced for people and can be use free, and, at the same time - comfortable for commercial use.
Can it builded for Raspberry Pi from souces?
model name      : ARMv6-compatible processor rev 7 (v6l)
BogoMIPS        : 697.95
Features        : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java tls
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xb76
CPU revision    : 7

I started with SmartEiffel 2.1 precompiled distributive on Win. And I'm trying build it from sources on Pi (v2.3) - process fault with message
Received signal 11.
Eiffel program crash at run time.
No trace when using option "-boost"
There are builder's log and terminal out   https://yadi.sk/d/VQtdeIBkntMtQw
(Also, I tryied build liberty-eiffel - it is not successful too.)
I'll try to build Gobo.
PS: Eiffel community very small, I guess will not be offtopic discuss here about others Eiffel.