libextractor

Re: [libextractor] bug in 0.5.14?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] bug in 0.5.14?
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:30:27 -0700

We've switched to using libgsf directly in 0.5.14 (instead of incorporating
our own version).  So you might want to check which version of libgsf is
available on your system.  Also double-check that it was detected -- you
might have build a version of libextractor without OLE2 support if you did
not have the appropriate header files and libraries installed.

Christian