libextractor

Re: [libextractor] mailing list on libextractor?

From: Christian Grothoff
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:43:05 -0600

Hi!

I don't understand your question.  This *is* the mailing list to discuss
libextractor development. You can subscribe to it here:

Naturally, if you just have small bugfixes or bugreports you are also
encouraged to use our bugtracker at https://gnunet.org/mantis/.

I've fixed the link to the Lobotomy project.

Best,

Christian