libffcall

Re: [Libffcall] Fwd: Debug and cleanup projects

From: Sandeep K Chaudhary
Subject: Re: [Libffcall] Fwd: Debug and cleanup projects
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 23:29:14 -0800

>You are right Sandeep, I face same problem to. Apply "./configure
>--cache-file=config.cache" outside make folder.

The idea of creating the make directory is that you generate the new (executable and other related files) in this 'make' directory so as to keep files organized. So to meet that purpose, you can run './../configureĀ
--cache-file=config.cache' from within the 'make' dir. If you run the make command outside of 'make' dir, there is no use of creating the 'make' dir.

Thanks,
Sandeep.