libffcall

[Libffcall] GSoC: Submit Proposal

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: [Libffcall] GSoC: Submit Proposal
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 18:56:34 +0530

GSoC students,

Thanks to everyone that has already provided an introduction and
description of your project interests. We hope to help everyone expand
your ideas into a viable project proposal, so be patient with us if
you've not yet received feedback.

In the meantime, everyone is encouraged to submit your in-progress
proposal to Melange. Google makes absolutely zero exceptions for late
submissions and you can continue to improve it even after your initial
submission all the way up to the deadline, so there's no reason to not
do so now. We don't begin to evaluate them until after the deadline.
We'd also rather see a "good" proposal with a useful patch than a
"fantastic" proposal without a patch, so keep that in mind as well.

If you're new on the list and haven't done so yet, please do introduce yourself!

--
Er. Avneet Kaur

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."