Re: [libmicrohttpd] bad request chrashes daemon

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] bad request chrashes daemon
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:45:06 +0200

Hello,

oh, I missed that last fix.

I couldn't break SVN 6651 yet but I didn't do any systematic tests
anyway. More like typing random keys in telnet :)

However, I could not build a clean 6651 because make reported errors in
the doc area. He complains about a missing/malformed "Copying" section
in microhttpd.texi.
I couldn't sort it out so I just copied over the whole doc-directory
from the last beta releas for now.

$ ./bootstrap
$ ./configure --prefix=mydir
$ make
~/libmicrohttpd/doc//microhttpd.texi:1096: Prev reference to nonexistent
node `Copying' (perhaps incorrect sectioning?).

Sebastian