Re: [libmicrohttpd] cjk problem in libmicrohttpd

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] cjk problem in libmicrohttpd
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:01:28 -0600

I've added unescaping of URIs to MHD (SVN revision #7723).  I don't see
how/why firefox may give you "%26%2321556%3B%26%2327741%3B%26%2326093%3B" --
other than firefox being buggy.  The spec is quite clear that it should
be %XX (2 hex digits, not more).  What do other browsers do?

Thanks for letting me know about this problem!

Christian