Re: [libmicrohttpd] Needed enhanchments

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Needed enhanchments
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 17:21:21 -0700

Hi!

Yes, we would be open to incorporating epoll/poll or similar more scalable
system calls into MHD.  The only major requirement (other than clean working
code) is that it should be made portable using configure/autotools: the code
should be automatically disabled for platforms that don't support it
(reverting to select) and on platforms that do support it there should be an
option to explicitly disable it (primarily so that we can also continue to
test the select code...).

Feel free to open a feature request for this on Mantis indicating that you're
working on it (if you are), so that we don't have someone else do the same...

Best,

Christian